Friday, September 24, 2004

Today, the Idiot in question is me.

So. Sitting in the living room this morning watching the weather with Greg. We suddenly hear a loud scratching noise. Yes, I knew that leaving the flour on the counter was tempting fate. This time, Fate took me up on the offer. Mouse. And while Greg and I differ on this: I really think it was a pet. It was larger than the standard apartment mouse and it was also much lighter in color. No, it was not a rat.

I do think this is day one of the infestation however, because there were no droppings when we went to bed last night. Now the draw has been removed--hopefully the mouse will remain gone as well.

However. Yuck.

PS. It went for the white flour, totally ignoring the corn and whole wheat. What does it think it is, human?

No comments: