Wednesday, March 24, 2004

The Greatest Thing EVER!!!!

You know those annoying scuff marks that end up on the walls? You know, the ones that are caused by passing leather bags, thrown shoes, etc.? Well, I've finally found something that takes them off: Mr Clean's Magic Eraser!

It's brilliant!!! All one has to do is run the eraser under water, squeeze out the excess and then start rubbing at the marks. They come off with very little effort and once the wall dries, you'd never know it was there. After using it, it looks like we'd had our apartment repainted! I love it, it's the best cleaning product EVER! Even better than the Swiffer! Go out and get a box today!!!

But for those of you unable to enthuse over cleaning products, you may be amused by the trick-of-vision that happened while I was in the buying them: The pharmacy now has cute little round signs every three feet identifying the product on the shelves. I was at such an angle that the sign for "facial cleansers" and that for "ethnic hair treatments" ran together and I read them as a single sign for "Ethnic Cleansers". Yes, that's right, you can buy just a bit of Milosevic in your local CVS! Once I realized I was mistaken, I giggled, or perhaps, chortled. But it was definitely one of the two...

No comments: