Monday, April 02, 2007

Differences?

So, post show on Saturday, there was a cast party. The cast got wildly drunk, I just had enough to anesthetize my strep throat. It was generally a good time, I got home at 3:30, Greg got home at 6.

The absolute highlight for me: The GW as she's been known in the past, came up to me, threw her arms around my next and said "I know we've had our differences in the past...but I want to thank you for all your help and support...you're a wonderful person..." It was lengthy and heartfelt and really, rather sweet, all told.

Sweet, but I was very amused. As far as I know, the only real problem we have is she spent more than a year trying to steal my live-in boyfriend just after my father died. Does that really count as a difference? I'm thinking it's more like a hanging offense.

No comments: